Radio Isotope Fume Hood
Radio isotope Fume hoods are manufactured to provide personnel protection from hazardous radioactive chemicals by continuously delivering airflow away from the user to the work environments. Air is then filtered and/or treated by the building's exhaust system before exiting the facility. Fume hoods reduce exposure hazard. Fume hoods does not protect the product or work environment. Specially our product designed to provide protection from radiological hazards. Our specialized Radioisotpes fume hood is designed with stainless steel internal surfaces with seamless welded corners for easy cleaning and removes any explosive decontamination.
- Reinforced worksurface
- containment superior
- Energy saving is high
- High energy saving.
- Excellent aesthetics
- when someone walks fast in front of the hood, it is constructed by Shaping vanes to increase airflow at the critical area at the sidewall to improve containment.
- Sash stop limits sash movement and it 'encouraging' user to work at safe positions the laboratory manager or safety officer to restrict operations at sash openings while the sash creep-down mechanism can only be disabled with a key by the certain level of height.
- Fume hood can be restricted by the laboratory manager by allowing sash key lock.
- When fume hood gets fault, facility shutdown, or simply the equipment restrict access the sash can be locked down in the fully closed position with the key.
- Our product is designed by high robustness.
- Internal chamber constructed by high quality stainless steel.
- Sash and chain support system is used.
Fume Hood Accessories
Apzem manufacturers and supplies large number of Walkin fume hood accessories like exhaust blower,fume hood scrubber,fume hood monitor for different applications.
- surface is cleaned by interior chamber which is designed with high stainless steel
- Hood is cleaned by removable baffle system
- Chain and sash system requires minimal service
Safety Certified and Tested:
All Apzem fume hood are manufactured for the most demanding different laboratory applicaton.
- Sash is clearly labeled with operating instructions and illustrations.
- Each Apzem Radio Isotope Fume Hood is tested to comply ISO 9001-2008 certified standards.
The Apzem Radio Isotopes Fume Hood is warranted for 1year with the consumable part and accessories.
- what is Radio Isotope fume hood?
- When should I choose self-cleaning filter versus disposable filter models?
- What is the difference between a high volume extractor versus a high vacuum extractor?
- Are all filters made the same?